Elder Care Maintenance
Your membership will expire on: ---
Your Annual Membership Includes:
- One (1) annual one-hour consultation at beginning of the fiscal year with care group to discuss changes, updates, etc.
- One (1) additional annual one-hour crisis meeting to discuss issues the care group may be facing.
- Up to two (2) additional attorney/paralegal hours to address issues that may arise.
- One (1) preliminary one-half (½) hour family probate meeting when a member of the care group passes.
- Peace of Mind Organizer containing important information, including password-protected electronic copies of advance directives, powers of attorney, and trusts (provided by Client) on a USB drive.
- Annual review of beneficiary designations for retirement assets and life insurance.
- Standard letters of instruction to Client, caregivers, and fiduciary agents.
- Standard form letter examples for caregivers to providers.
- Annual fiduciary review and recommendations.
- Member-exclusive quarterly newsletter of elder law updates, scam alerts, and news of interest.
- Invitation to annual member-exclusive teleseminar on important developments in the law affecting your care plan.
- Invitation to annual member-exclusive open house.
- 10% discount on estate planning services for up to three members of the care group (limited to new estate planning clients only, restrictions apply in compliance with the Rules Regulating the Florida Bar).
Additional legal services (not covered by the program) may be required to resolve issues or implement plans. If so, the additional fees will be discussed and agreed to prior to commencement of additional services.
Elder Care Documents